Monday 15 December 2008

Media Project Two...

Ok so after finishing our first project we were given the second: a two minute film opening. It can be about anything and be in any genre, we can use any location, actors and costumes we want.

After brainstorming some genre's I decided I wanted to do a chick flick or a rom com. I enjoy this genre of film so it makes sense to do something I enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQYUVvh2xc&feature=related

This is the opening few minutes to "Titanic". I like this beacuse it uses a montage of shots with music over the top. It is simple yet effective and uses scenes from the film without giving too much away, it doesnt include dialogue which also adds to the suspense about the film. I would like to do something like this in my opening two minutes.
x

No comments: