Wednesday 9 September 2009

Digital Technology...

How did you use the media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I used media technologies in the research stage of my portfolio by analysing the opening scenes to a number of different films in different genres. I did this using DVD's and also websites online such as YouTube and the BBC iplayer.
Planning my film involved taking pictures from websites such as Google Images and copying and pasting them onto a storyboard using the program Microsoft Publisher.
When it came to constructing my opening to my film I used a digital video camera and also a microphone to record sounds straight onto my film. When it came to editing my film I uploaded the clips onto the computer and used Ulead Editing Suite to cut and paste them together, add an audio sound track and titles.
Evaluating my film I wrote it the evalution out in draft and then copied and pasted it onto my blog, again using the internet.

No comments: