Friday 30 April 2010

Evaluation Activity 2....

Here is a video of some of my audience feedback. The video does not include the links between my teaser trailer and ancillary tasks. Both my promotional poster and magazine front cover feature the main character shown in my trailer. The poster also shows the title of the film and also the release date. It is designed exactly like a real promotional poster featureing the producers and actors and also the production company logo. The magazine front cover is for Empire, advertising a world exclusive, poster, interviews ect. As a real magazine would.

I am pleased with the outcome of the poster as the style of the picture and fonts used fitted exactly with what I wanted. The magazine front cover was more difficult to complete as it was difficult to get a picture suitable for what I wanted without a detailed background. I tried to use a similar style font to other magaznes. I have also included a barcode, price and date as with a real magazine.

No comments: