Friday 30 April 2010

Evaluation Activity 4....

How did you use new media technologies in the construction, research, planning and the evaluation stages?



In the research and planning stages I relied mostly on the internet using sites such as; YouTube, for watching and analysing other teaser trailers. Google, for any research and also to collect images. Empire website, to look at other teaser trailers and also film reviews. I used a website called SlideShare to upload a powerpoint to and then in turn upload it to blogger. I have used Windows Powerpoint, Windows Publisher and Windows Word to record work and ideas.





In each of the stages of my production I have used Blogger to record everything I have done, to upload all my work to and also to be marked through.




In the construction stages of my production I have branched out a bit, I have used the video camera and tripod to film the footage. Adobe Premier Elements to upload and edit my footage on. I have again used Blogger to upload all my work to and also YouTube to upload my final video to.










In the evaluation stages I have used Blogger to go back over all my work and to write up all my evaluation. I have used Windows Publisher and Adobe Premier Elements to use screen grabs from my film to evaluate and again Blogger to upload all of this.

No comments: